Rabu, 24 Agustus 2011

Seiko SKXA55 - Orange Bullet (Sold)


This one is rare. With orange dial, the hour markers are in bullets syle and painted in lume.


On 'president' bracelet.


 The chapter ring is strange, white ticks with dark blue background for 20 minutes.


Specification

Automatic (Self Winding), Caliber 7s26

Case: Stainless Steel
Glass: Mineral Cystal

Case Diameter: approx. 43mm
Thickness: approx 13mm

22mm Lug Width

Orange Dial

200m Water Resistant
Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
Screw-lock Crown 
21 Jewels
Lumibrite



Watch is in near mint condition, some light scratches from desk diving on the bracelet.
With TAG, no papers and in generic box.

Similar type: SKXA53, Black Bullet

2 komentar:

  1. I like the watch, but the orange dial looks way over the top and frankly quite tacky in my opinion. I don’t think I will ever like this watch on anyone.

    BalasHapus
  2. I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this Web Site. picbear

    BalasHapus